madcarrental+420 777 997 904
Age and documents:
– The minimal age for renting a car is 19 years old
– The driver must have a valid driver’s license of ‘B’ category
– There must be a valid passport for making an agreement.
Refundable deposit ranges 450-1 200 euros, depending on the type of vehicle from our autopark.
The deposit is paid at the moment of signing the contract and is refunded after returning the car.
The client can pay a deposit either in cash or by blocking a certain sum from the payment card.
Payments made at the time of booking are non-refundable.
The cost includes:
– Free car delivery and backout service at Prague Airport in the time period from 9:00 to 19:00.
– Package insurance for the Czech Republic and Europe (this type of insurance is compulsory in the event of theft or accident, and covers the renter’s liability for damages caused by his own fault, the maximum amount of which is equal to a deposit for the car).
– Unlimited mileage for regular customers
– Paid tolls on Czech highways.
– At the customer’s request, we will provide a roadway network of Prague, Czech Republic or Europe.
– Additional driver.
– Support of customers 24/7.
Price does not include:
– Parking fees, as well as other charges associated with the use of the vehicle.
– Free car delivery to the airport (15 Euros).
– Free car delivery and backout within Prague and to the airport from 20:00 to 9:00 (15 Euros).
Upon the customer’s request, our company is pleased to offer rental of additional equipment or services::
– Personal driver while renting a car.
– Navigation equipment (GPS).
– Child safety seat.
– Snow chains, essential when traveling to the mountains.
– Roof rack for carrying skis.
Despite our large autopark, some models can be not available at the moment. Therefore, previous online registration is made within a certain automobile class, but not regarding a model.
We do not provide car hire services in Prague for less than 24 hours. In case of being more than 30 minutes late when returning the vehicle, the sanctions are imposed according to the contract. Once the car is delivered to the client, a benchmark of fuel is documented. This is the rate, with which the rented car must be returned to the providers.